Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Los Angeles 2014: This Morning. I Am, I Exist Here In The Some How

"... while waking up this morning,
I channeled a whole complete poem
about something I experienced in the past,
and it was beautiful,
but I did not write it down.
Yet, here I am, 
in present time, 
being reminded 
that the beauty I feel 
inside me, 
when I smell a flower ,
now, here, immediately ... 
defines me more today
than an event I went through yesterday.

It is amazing 
how I realized 
that carrying memories 
became ... becomes ...
some times ...  some how ...
some thing I define my life with. 
I am not by definition
defined by any experience 
I had or I am having and yet ...
I learned over the last few days 
that I was carrying 
a memory.

As I made peace with my memory ...
a new feeling moved through me ...
accelerating my presence, into more presence.

I re.envisioned my Self.
I Self-realized, I realized that 
for many years I had believed
that a memory did define 
who I am ...
who I was ...
who I was not ...
who I am now.

Yet I know, for sure I know,
that I am nothing, existing here -
here, now in the here and now ...
Here, I am ...
Here, I exist 
Here is existence ...
Here ... I am, 
I am, I exist 
Here some way in the some how.

~~ Other People's Fingerprints ~~
In 1993 David Hickey wrote;
“Out of sheer perversity,
I followed beauty where it lead,
into the silence.”

In 1046-256 BC Laozi Li Er 李耳 wrote;
"I have just three things to teach:
simplicity, patience, compassion.
These three are your greatest treasures."