Monday, March 2, 2020

Los Angeles 2020: I Burn Like A Star

When you sit still
and ask
for the noise
in your head
to quiet -
it will,
because
you willed it.

The noise
is only
your previous experience,
what you sensed
of our World
not yet
transformed into Wisdom.

Since we do live
a cycle
of natural hourly regeneration -
place your trust
in your true characterization.

Lead and allow
your personal character
to Shape-shift
more Spirit
into more Form,
let yourself go
(inward and onward).

Become your Self -
to yourself be true
and trustworthy.

I earn my trust,
so I am trustworthy.

I earn my love,
so I am love-worthy.

I earn every breath,
and so I am inexhaustible.

I burn like a Star
taking the journey
of it’s Lifetime.

For once and for all,
we make
and unmake
and remake
our existence.

Look to the night Sky
to see the Life blazing
across all distances
and directions.

Travel
your inner dimensions
to explore
your own creative Life cycle.

Be astonished
at what you can see
within yourself,
be proud
of the wonders
you create
for one and all.

Be inspired
for once and for all,
and forever by all.

~~ Other People's Fingerprints ~~
Sometimes after 1694,
 Voltaire (François-Marie Arouet) said or wrote;
"Meditation is
the dissolution of thoughts
in Eternal awareness
 or Pure consciousness
 without objectification,
 knowing without thinking,
 merging finitude in infinity."