Thursday, March 31, 2022

Los Angeles 2022: Show my-self value to my valuable self.

“Waking up each day 
is an Olympic event. 
Channeling through the fog, 
reaching the great divide 
arriving crossing thresholds, 
coherently enhancing focusing. 

We are all born energetically open. 
Months in the womb creating flow. 
Each spinning energy wheel intact. 
Each distribution channel exact. 
Third eye open sensing the physical. 
Second and first eye receiving data. 

Each human wants to self-realize. 
Understand what their life is for. 
Comprehend the larger picture. 
Be historically compassionate. 
Be actively expanding self-knowledge. 

Each human desires choice. 
Feel the power of individuality. 
Clarify personal ability. 
Be living their own truth. 
Be experiencing their own authenticity. 

I am unique and create individuality. 
We are unique and we create humanity. 
They are unique and they are essential. 
Each one of us is born, lives and dies. 
Each one of us is purposeful in intent. 

Sensuality is being sensational. 
Resisting any urge to self-desensitize. 
Freeing old to become new wisdom. 
Releasing imagination to shape the future. 
Revitalizing renewing reorganizing self. 

Today is the first day 
of the rest of your life being lived. 
Tonight is the first night 
of the rest of your self-fulfillment. 
Each twenty-four (23hr 56 min) hour cycle 
is wiser than any other you already lived. 

To each their own. 
To each one of us our own 
understanding that there is 
always a larger picture, 
more to imagine, sense, comprehend. 

No need to judge, use self-discernment. 
No need to fix, save, rescue, heal. 
Imagine seeing what you need to see. 
Be change you want to see. 
Be change by being more than you see. 

Show me what I don’t see. 
Show me what I need to see. 
Show what I don’t know. 
Show me what I need to know. 
Show my-self value to my valuable self.”

~~ Other People's Fingerprints ~~ 
Sometimes after 1871 
Lesya Ukrainka wrote;
"Whoever frees himself 
will remain free, 
but whoever tries to free someone else 
takes him into captivity."