Friday, September 17, 2010

Toronto 1988: The Space Between My Atoms Deepen

In my dreams I remember,
"That in the Beginning 
there was inner movement".
But I always forget my dreams ...
I always forget 
to envision my future 
before I create it.

I forget to build with essence 
rather than form.
So, when unknown mystery approaches 
my will does not hesitate to become approachable.
By shifting my viewpoint, 
then my global stance, 
I embrace a future, 
I have yet to create. 

Still standing still,
still breathing, 
after my momentary reconfiguration, 
I become aware. 
Aware of the power of relationship.
Where my attention goes my energy flows.
I gather, I assemble all my forces, 
into a simple structure, 
of complex manifestation. 
Unexpectedly, 
but welcomely, 
I all-of-a-sudden self-conceive.

I conceive, 
That I am.
That I must cultivate my attention. 
I need to consciously practice the art of focus.
I know practicing my art,
regarding my focus,
charges all my senses, 
changes every thing 
I sense and have sensed.

Practice does not make perfect,
there is no such state, 
the state of perfection.
Practice does create convergence,
practicing self-awareness converges
my nervy mind
into single-mindedness -
single-minded focus.

I practice focusing.
I place my point of view
on the street, the crosswalk,
then across the intersection.
First on a blue door, 
second on the blue coats, 
then hats and cats,
dogs that walk by.

I concentrate 
all my senses 
to search 
for any signs of life.
Winter melts the crowded streets
into fleeting shadows,
those who scurry 
from doorway to doorway
to avoid the cold.

I becomes conscious 
of any signs of life
that might inhabit 
this space of intelligence.
That life, which may know, 
how green the grass really is 
on the other side,
how slippery 
the ice becomes as it melts.
What lies unknown 
just out of sight 
below and covered by 
the unmelted ice.

That realm beyond my sixth sight, 
the realm of the unreal, 
which contains all that, exists, 
unseen, un-sensed, all around me. 

I re-focus 
on the merchandise walking by, 
every brand of shoe and boot -
fascinated, 
I look closely at the souls of feet, 
to see if they are supported,
to hear if they are approaching.

I expand, 
and then, I notice, 
above and beyond me,
the huge sky 
painting the ceiling 
of my reality with infinity.

Pressed flat by ice and frost, 
my surroundings become 
squished, flattened, enlarged.
Ground, sky, trees
birds, animals and people 
grow in statue and value.

Everything accelerates.
Rising out of the permafrost blues,
coughing out the darkness, 
from inception's last layer -
the last breath of Winter’s 
bio-atmospheric 
rhythm and hues. 

I become aware 
of the peppered sky.
Stars form a splattered arc 
of clustered communities. 
Populated by inner light, 
and lit by inner fire, 
this community of selves 
light up in a sacred immolation.
Life, a meditative self-illumination,
a fire purification ceremony.
Living one's life is what the Tibetans call, 
"Scaling the mountain of burnt offerings".

No matter how difficult 
one's situation might be,
each one of us, 
possesses erasure potential,
and possibility.
The ability to purifying 
one's selves through one's own free will.
Personal choice.
Achieving self-liberation from obscurations. 
Living charm, living charma,
the dharma arises from our choices,
to transform all experience into wisdom.
Living the result of your own choices,
this is living the non-karma we are all striving for.
Inconspicuous consumptive consciousness.

Brilliance plasters across my viewing field.
A dazzling dance within the veiled rays, 
of inner universal life.
A whirl of nature’s random secret messages, 
transmitted to those who perceive.

I see planets.
Tonight I see Chiron, 
returning to our skies,
to help light the waves of energy, 
arriving from galaxies far far away.
Above us, and beyond us,
these sound and light the waves
approach and penetrate within us.
Light that arrives from what is beyond us.

I remember on this planet, 
the potential for life is infinite, 
yet, I ache from knowing, 
I am addicted to knowledge,
wanting to know more.
I am wanting, I want to know more.
I deeply desire further self-awareness. 

I visualize. 
I believe that I can further Self-educate,
self-cultivate, until I feel connection, 
to my personal truth.
Connection to my inner knowledge.

Yet, all of this yearning, 
has evolutionary requirements,
historic requirements, 
that I self-evolve, self-become, 
self-light my own motion,
and self-illuminate my own stillness in the dark.
By self-defining, I self-cultivate,
create my own value, 
to generate my justice system.

Being my all and everything, 
requires my self-leadership.
To know who I am requires, 
that I choose to know who I am,
and who I am not.

Simple simplification to self-identify.
I create my simplified self-identity. 
I create my self-awareness.
I create my self-respect and self-dignity. 
I become, I be, I am, self-fulfilling.

I practice patience.

Time responds. 
Time elongates a falling star’s flutter.
The star's life disappears from the sky,
just short of forever being the spectacular,
light it was born to be.

So, I, perceive, in, this moment.

In front of my path 
the star's light leaves a slight trail,
a luminance shadow of former brilliance.
The star has become something more,
perhaps Star has become something other.
Another Self, from another word,
in the motion of transforming,
changing, reshaping and reforming.
the formation of it's form, 
and transiting its wisdom of information.

Or, so, I, perceive, in, this, moment.

I remember the breath of life, 
that cords my Soul, 
connects my present journey's existence.
my with, 
that which travels with my essence, 
with my inherent nature
with my abundant concentration of qualities,
which constitute, in part, my presence.
My own ethical constitution, 
governing my own Self to be at true peace.

I perceive, or, so, I believe, in, this moment.

I remember presence.
That which comes before me, 
Illuminating my darkness.
Each individual's self-assurance,
that, lights up the all, around,
within, 
each one, 
of us.

Possibilities become apparent, 
I become unstuck,
and Self-radiate, 
my infinite, 
eternal potential.
I see myself, more clearly, now.

It is time to move,
 
Move from my endless fixation 
on frozen tundra, unshaped futures.
Move my attention, 
to a place, to warm my eternity.

Perpetual motion, 
abiding travel, 
a fellowship of gathering rings 
of experience, 
with the ever lasting aspects, 
of guiding my self to myself.

My own internal compass,
that, which is me, 
that, which has no expiration date, 
that, which is not fixed, 
or has an expiry date 
or limited shelf life.

My heighten sensory perception, 
revitalizes my life purpose,
and I use this,
renewed self-sustainability, 
to navigate 
my head and my heart,
into a safe place, of my own discovery.
I self-travel, in, to, 
an expanded self-exploration.

And so, 
even though,
I am packed deeply, 
inside my body of experience,
so I must squeeze 
more, of me, 
in, to, this space.

I squeeze, feel the tighness,
I move inward, so much so,
that I sometimes loose my sense of Self.
Yes, I finally, 
finally I, 
do feel.
I feel, my self-movement.
I finally do feel myself.
This new movement,
that, I do feel,
moves, me.

I know, I am present,
when I feel, full of life, 
feel my life, full of me, 
feel, my presence.

Being in present time, 
becoming my presence, 
is the same as feeling full of life.
Feeling my life, 
feeling my knowingness, 
and experiencing my sense of Self.

I feel, deep, space, expand, 
around, and within me. 
I feel, my space, I am alive.
I feel, the space, between, my atoms deepen.

~ Other People's Fingerprints ~
Sometime after 1879 Hans Albert Einstein said; 
“Out of clutter, find simplicity.
From discord, find harmony. 
In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity."